logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Member Memorial

Member Memorial A place to remember and honor our departed members. They are gone but not forgotten.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:12 PM   #31
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonM View Post
Man you guys are bringing back lots of memories, I had completely forgotten about kissing Goldie and Davidmil being there, that was at a Northeast get together at the Dep Sheriff's house in Bel Air , Md, we all had such good times, then David and I went to WV to help Doug Green on his cabin, Dave knocked off his tail pipe , got under the Explorer, raised up cut his head , I patched him up, those were some good times on here...Met him at Harrisburg for the Sportsmans show, never a dull moment around Dave......
Great to see you again RonM! I feel very fortunate to have gotten to know everyone during the hey day of David's reign on here. It will never be the same. I loved getting on here every day to find out what new mischief ya'll were into.
sunsetpatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 04:00 AM   #32
Super Moderator

I'll bump this one to the top because David was my favorite person to post with back in the day. He offered a lot of experience and shared his knowledge. His other side of playing the edge often generated pages of comments which wasn't always well received by the Mod squad and that added to the intrigue. He knew how to stir the pot. Not only was he a leader of men on the battlefield, he was a true leader for his friends here on the forums. I am sorry to say I never actually met him and was always going to drop in when I drove through that area of NY but time ran out. The man with blue long johns and a roll of TP will live on at least in HNI lore. Military salute to you sir.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:26 PM   #33
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I'll bump this one to the top because David was my favorite person to post with back in the day. He offered a lot of experience and shared his knowledge. His other side of playing the edge often generated pages of comments which wasn't always well received by the Mod squad and that added to the intrigue. He knew how to stir the pot. Not only was he a leader of men on the battlefield, he was a true leader for his friends here on the forums. I am sorry to say I never actually met him and was always going to drop in when I drove through that area of NY but time ran out. The man with blue long johns and a roll of TP will live on at least in HNI lore. Military salute to you sir.
A salute to both of you! Blessings and Prayers to your families. Happy hunting to you both! Love Chris

Its not what you harvest...
Its what you learn...

Christine
Christine B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:20 AM   #34
Super Moderator

Thank you Chris. Haven't talked with you in a while. I hope everything is going Ok. One of my most memorable Davidmil posts were his telling the OS group about his wife's passing. We all shared his pain. May they be together again.
Old 12-10-2016, 10:12 AM   #35
Giant Nontypical

I sure miss David and Rick, Rick was killed in a car accident about a year a a half ago..
RonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:45 AM   #36
Giant Nontypical

Yeah I still miss those 2 guys, we had some fun together, all of us.
RonM is offline   Reply With Quote