Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Sportsmans dream property for sale in West VA >

Sportsmans dream property for sale in West VA

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Sportsmans dream property for sale in West VA

Old 02-26-2017, 05:14 PM
Spike

Default Sportsmans dream property for sale in West VA

Here is a link to the listing on my log home and 368 acres of prime hunting land I am selling in Hardy County West Va. I am trying to get it out to those who may be interested in something like this and appreciate it. I hate to sell it but its time.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...1_M40469-19586

I purchased the land in 2001 and built the home in 06. House is perfect and hardly used with all the bells and whistles. 4 BR, 3 full baths on 3 finished levels. Propane heat with back up propane generator. Washer, dryer, dishwasher, water softner & filter system. Stocked pond, 200 yard rifle range with covered shooting shed w electric and 2 shooting benches inside. Range can easily be extended to 300 yards. Walk to Lost River (2 miles) for trout fishing and millions of acres of national forrest. Hunting is consistently excellent with deer, bear, turkey and small game. It has been in trophy management since I bought the land and I just put in 3 new food plots for a total of 5 food plots. Many proven tree stands in place ready to hunt. Miles n miles of ATV trails. Surrounded by other large tracts of private land. I will hold the note for the right person. Perfect for a hunter and family, gunsmith or shooting nut. Please contact the realtor with any general questions. I am happy to respond to questions about the hunting, fishing, and management smile Please share with any friends who you know may be interested. Thanks for looking, 163bc
Old 02-26-2017, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

Moved this to the appropriate classified section.
-Jake
Old 03-14-2017, 04:51 AM
Spike

There has been a price drop on this. Someone is going to get a spectacular sportsman property at a screaming good deal.
Old 08-29-2017, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is Hardy County one of the 2 that has CWD in the deer herd, and has restrictions....