Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
40 acre hunting camp in Unit 10, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Mountain Lion... >

40 acre hunting camp in Unit 10, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Mountain Lion...

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

40 acre hunting camp in Unit 10, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Mountain Lion...

Old 10-24-2016, 01:37 PM
Spike

Default 40 acre hunting camp in Unit 10, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Mountain Lion...

Located in the beautiful pines of Unit 10, Northern AZ. This hunting camp retreat is the perfect starter camp for any hunter. Entire south side of property abuts State land. Our family has enjoyed this property for several years but is needing to sell for financial reasons. This property comes with a large, 35 ft livable travel trailer, a 20 ft- stripped out 4 person bunk camper and a basic 1 person/ storage camper. There is an outdoor, covered kitchen area, flagstone 'lounge' spaces, outhouse, great views, gravity feed water system, a large dog pen, big three story 'tree house' style hunt tower, target practice area, outstanding views, gates and more. Water is plumbed to main camper and outdoor kitchen for showers and sinks. 250 gallon water tank, basic solar and generator come with it. Toilets are compost or water. There is no septic. Installation is around $6-$7,000.
Dirt roads are maintained 2ce a year by community association. Location is approx 20 minutes from the small town of Seligman. There are tourist shops, restaurants, bars, Family Dollar, Library, Post Office and numerous yearly events. Property is minutes from seasonal creeks and yearly fish tank events.
Hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Mountain Lions etc... Enjoy the many trails for horseback riding, quads, hiking and four wheel driving. Land with nothing on it is going for the same price! Great starter camp for anyone who enjoys the great outdoors. Will send picks upon request. Priced to sell at 46,500 obo. Call Allie 480.359.2083

Last edited by Land Chickie; 10-24-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Horses allowed ? And there is a hoa correct ?
Old 10-26-2016, 06:08 AM
Spike

Default Response to muzzlestuffer

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
Horses allowed ? And there is a hoa correct ?
HI,
Horses are allowed. There are no restrictions on any farm or domestic animals. There is no HOA. There are yearly road maintenance fees that are around $170pr yr. Taxes are around $250 and are paid up to date.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Land Chickie
HI,
Horses are allowed. There are no restrictions on any farm or domestic animals. There is no HOA. There are yearly road maintenance fees that are around $170pr yr. Taxes are around $250 and are paid up to date.
Thanks could you send a few pictures and a description of location please.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Spike

Default Pics of camp for muzzlestuffer

Hi-
I am not sure how to post pics from the classifieds. I am posting pics now on my profile and am getting them to upload. You can see them by looking up Land Chickie.
If you are not able to get them from there, let me know and I can email them to you. My email is [email protected]. Feel free to call anytime between 9am-8pm as well.

Allie
Old 10-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Spike

Default To muzzlestuffer...

If you click on my profile- Land Chickie, I have an album named Land. I am posting a few more pics right now. Hope that's helpful.
Allie
Old 10-28-2016, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Land Chickie
If you click on my profile- Land Chickie, I have an album named Land. I am posting a few more pics right now. Hope that's helpful.
Allie
Thanks you !