Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Looking for a lease in illinois or ohio >

Looking for a lease in illinois or ohio

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Looking for a lease in illinois or ohio

Old 06-15-2016, 06:00 PM
Spike

Default Looking for a lease in illinois or ohio

I am a hard working, crazy about bow hunting, christian, which is not all that popular this day and time, looking for a lease . I am a self employed roofer and grew up on a farm so respecting you and your property and neighbors is a way of live. I cannot afford a huge amount but thought I would give this a try and if need some work done maybe we can work something out.All my places here in NC are being leased and I'm realizing that good land cost. So if anyone has a opportunity love to hear from you thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by obsessedbowhunter150; 06-15-2016 at 06:05 PM. Reason: had to delete something
Old 06-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Spike

Default Hunt Club in Illinois

Hello, Blizzard Ridge Bucks is a small hunt club located in East Central Illinois just getting started this year. We have over 20,000 acres of prime monster whitetail land. Don Higgins is working with us as a part of our management team. We decided to only accept 25 members to keep the pressure off of our deer herd. We have some spots left open if this is something you are interested in please contact Shayne at 2178219993 and he can fill you in on any info you would like
Old 06-23-2016, 05:04 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Blizzardridgebucks
Hello, Blizzard Ridge Bucks is a small hunt club located in East Central Illinois just getting started this year. We have over 20,000 acres of prime monster whitetail land. Don Higgins is working with us as a part of our management team. We decided to only accept 25 members to keep the pressure off of our deer herd. We have some spots left open if this is something you are interested in please contact Shayne at 2178219993 and he can fill you in on any info you would like
Hey thanks for offering me the opportunity I am definitely going to give Shayne a call I have hunted south eastern Illinois and loved it thanks again
Old 06-26-2016, 08:48 AM
Spike

You can also email us at [email protected]
Old 07-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Spike

Just wanted to give an update to anyone still looking for Illinois land. We just had a few leases open up for the 2016 season. We will also take a very small number of people for semi guided hunts on our personal farms. Also we still have a few spots left for hunt club memberships. Contact Shayne at 217 821 9993 or at [email protected]
Old 08-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Spike

Default Northern Illinois 10.7 acre prime deer hunting

I dont know if you'd consider purchasing but I'm selling. Prime location to highways and prime deer hunting next to forest preserve. My hunter pulled 8 deer off my land a few seasons ago but it varies. Check out my webpage ThistleGroveWadsworth for more info and contact me if interested.

[/B][/B]
Originally Posted by obsessedbowhunter150
I am a hard working, crazy about bow hunting, christian, which is not all that popular this day and time, looking for a lease . I am a self employed roofer and grew up on a farm so respecting you and your property and neighbors is a way of live. I cannot afford a huge amount but thought I would give this a try and if need some work done maybe we can work something out.All my places here in NC are being leased and I'm realizing that good land cost. So if anyone has a opportunity love to hear from you thanks for taking the time to read this.