Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
501C3 Charity Looking for in Kind Donation >

501C3 Charity Looking for in Kind Donation

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

501C3 Charity Looking for in Kind Donation

Old 05-23-2015, 04:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default 501C3 Charity Looking for in Kind Donation

I am the director of Pro Staff in Indiana and we are looking for a land owner who would like the tax benefit of working with a 501C3. We assist wounded/disabled veterans from Vietnam through today. Please PM me if you think this would be something you'd like to do. We get these HEROES outside and hunt, fish and enjoy themselves and we minister to their emotional needs from the scars they carry home. The permission we seek will be use of the recreational/outdoor use. We request we are the only user of the land, we'd like a multiyear agreement, be allowed to improve the game quality for the land at no charge to the owner(food plots safe areas), I will be the point of contact. Please PM me with questions. Thanks!
Old 05-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Can you post your bonefides for the 5013C orbanization, all I see under your name are things that have nothing to do with veterans but with selling scent control products and archery gear. How are we to know you aren't looking for a place for you and your friends to hunt. Not saying it is shady, but there isn;t enough to make me sure it isn't.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 05-27-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

This is a very weird OP when the charity name of the organization is not even mentioned and all that is in the post are names of profit making companies! If this is on the up and up, why would you not name the actual organization right away and know that it's a 501 (c)3 operation, not a 501C3, so that it can be checked out? The concept of helping disabled Vets is great, but without a lot better explanation of what the actual organization name is so that it can be checked out thoroughly as to it's legitimacy, I'm also leery. The good thing is that this appears to be a longtime, active site member that has made the post!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-27-2015 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Spelling