Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Canadian property in middle of hunting territory >

Canadian property in middle of hunting territory

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Canadian property in middle of hunting territory

Old 09-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Spike

Default Canadian property in middle of hunting territory

FOR SALE: Hunters Paradise year around. Completely furnished, all bedding, dishes, appliances etc etc etc. The home is located in the small Saskatchewan town of Blaine Lake otherwise known as “Gateway to the Lakes”. The town is surrounded by 6 lakes. Driving distance to any and all the lakes range from 12 miles being the closest to 38 miles being the farthest. The North Saskatchewan River runs within 20 miles of the town. Terrain in and around Blaine Lake consists of heavy bush areas, open field area, creeks and lake areas etc. Many US hunters have hunted for years in and around the area for duck, geese, deer, moose, bear and now Saskatchewan has issued a bounty on wolf. Many guides in and around this area have guided American hunters for years and years. The closest landing strip for small planes is in Leask (town 15 minutes from Blaine Lake). ________________________________________
The house has had many recent upgrades (new high efficient furnace, new 50 gallon water heater, new kitchen cupboards and countertops, new fridge and stove, new Maytag washer and dryer, new laminate in kitchen,front entrance,hallway and bathroom, eves and downspouts, sump pump to building code). House is very clean and well taken care of. Included with the home is all and everything you would need (all the
furniture, bedding, dishes, appliances, wall hangings, 46” flat screen T.V etc.). Large storage shed that could also be used as a garage on the lot. Lots of parking. The town has many amenities (gas, groceries, Dr. hotel, restaurants etc). The largest city nearest to Blaine Lake is “Saskatoon” and is a 45 minute drive. This home is totally equipped year around. Asking price $117,000.00 (Canadian). If interested please call me at (306) 242-6289 for any further information and I do have many pictures should you like to see the property. You could also email me at [email protected] should you require more info or pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Canadian property in middle of hunting territory-dscn0674.jpg   Canadian property in middle of hunting territory-dscn0679.jpg   Canadian property in middle of hunting territory-dscn0684.jpg   Canadian property in middle of hunting territory-dscn0676.jpg   Canadian property in middle of hunting territory-dscn0586.jpg