Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
Hunting ground for lease Southeast Nebraska >

Hunting ground for lease Southeast Nebraska

Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

Hunting ground for lease Southeast Nebraska

Old 03-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Spike

Default Hunting ground for lease Southeast Nebraska

Nebraska Hunting lease: various properties ranging from 80 acres to 240 acres. Price varies from $800 per year to $3,000 per year. Looking for good quality people to lease and respect our land. One year contracts. Very open to long-term contracts. Lessee will have to carry 1 million personal liability policy; cost should be around $175 per year. The easiest way to look at the properties is to get on Google Map to view them from aerial photos. The properties have outstanding deer, turkey, coyote, bobcat hunting; trapping; all-around excellent outdoor activities. All properties are in Nebraska.

Property #6: Wymore/Blue Springs Township, Gage Co.; Section 12-2-7E; 240 acres; $3,000 per year; over 60 acres of great habitat/trees/ponds; food plot already on this one; north of East B-line Rd. & east of South 94th Rd. 1 mile long, 1/4 mile wide north 1/2, 1/2 mile wide south 1/2.

Property #11: Wymore/Blue Springs Township, Gage County; Section 14-2-7E; 200 acres; $1000 per year; 100 acres of crops; 100 acres of CRP; excellent tree line on backside of property; good deer movement through property; south of B-Line Rd. & South 80th Rd. 1/2 mile long by 3/4 mile wide.

Property #12: Wymore/Blue Springs Township, Gage County; Section 5-2-8E; 8-2-8; 80 acres on south side of road with 1/2 mile thick tree/brush area; $800 per year; 160 acres on north side of road with excellent cover/tree/brush area and good crop ground; $1500 per year; South 120th Rd. & East Osage Rd.

Call 402-806-166four. Property are 50 miles south of Lincoln NE
Old 11-20-2014, 12:49 PM
Spike

Default interested for 2015

I'm definitely interested for 2015 if anything is available! ! I'm from Western nebraska but live in omaha......what a change this is ha ha. Trying to find a lease to hunt whitetails. Message me back if you have something coming up for 2015. I primarily archery hunt whitetails and a little upland. Thank you!!
Old 11-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Spike

Would any of the properties be available for this year's muzzle loader season?
Old 04-23-2015, 05:27 AM
Spike

Default Still Available

Are any of these properties still available. I'm looking for a place to bow hunt and if it works out I would like a long term lease