Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
 62 ACRES FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN OHIO >

62 ACRES FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN OHIO

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

62 ACRES FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN OHIO

Old 12-07-2008, 04:12 PM

Default RE: 62 ACRES FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN OHIO

I'm sure that land that is posted once again may be cheaper but you have to look at every aspect as to why. location, terrain, what is included etc... It may be just as nice, but I know what we are asking for this and what is included is a great deal. It is NOT straight up and down like a lot of land. It is very nice. Thanks for looking.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:31 AM

Just wanted everyone to know we are going to lower this to $2,500 per acre, we were thinking about listing with realtor, but with the fees we would pay them we thought we would just rather give the person who is interested in buying a better price. Thanks for looking!
Old 01-19-2009, 06:56 AM

The price depends on who wants the property and how bad they want it. I lived in Florida in 2006 on 10 acres I purchased 16 years prior. Manatee County decided to develop the area. This is a deeply rural area between Tampa and Sarasota. Great hog hunting. Well to make a long story short I sold the 10 acres( I paid 100k 16 years ago) for $1 million 100 thousand. Then I purchased a new home on 150 acres in AR for 325k. hunting is great. So any price is ok if you find thr right person. Went to visit in Fla. and found out that Manatee County pulled out of the project and same property is now worth $300,000.00 according to local realitors. So ask whatever you like DTG.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just read this whole post and I am amazed at the lack of respect for someone trying to sell their land.

This post doesn't ask people to give their opinion on what the seller should sell it for or what land is going for, UNLESS I MISS READ IT!
If your interested in buying the land, then PM the seller and negotiate your deal together, otherwise don't chastise the seller.
If you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and are feeding on hate and discontent, then take a nap, and stop giving heartburn to an innocent post.

See, now you guys gave me the go ahead to give my opinion, it sucks that that way doesn't it?

I can read the sellers mind (I have that power) and they are being very polite! Watch out, they could be a postal worker...[>:]

Old 01-19-2009, 01:37 PM

Thanks for sticking up for me!!! There have been a few and YES there also have been even more RUDE people, I am just trying to be the bigger person, some people have opinions for everything!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not putting my cape on for anyone, but I will say you handled yourself with dignity!

It just sounded like some people where trying to turn your post into a Jerry Springer episode.

Bye the way YOU YELLED AGAIN[&:]
Old 01-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well, this is a discussion board. Considering what goes on elsewhere on this site, is it any surprise that folks are gonna voice some blunt opinions about the price of a particular piece of ground. Considering the price is going down, it seems that some of the more "rude" opinions here might have been on track.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you guys are complaining about the price of this land, you should see what it's going for around here. $2500/acre would be a STEAL. We're looking at about $5-$10K/acre, and we're far from being considered a metropolitan area.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:46 PM

Old 01-23-2009, 06:48 PM

Like I said, some people have opinions for everything! It must be nice to be sooooooo intelligent!!!

Quick Reply: 62 ACRES FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN OHIO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.