Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
 HBC Under the Lights 2009 (Indiana Night Shoot) >

HBC Under the Lights 2009 (Indiana Night Shoot)

Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

HBC Under the Lights 2009 (Indiana Night Shoot)

Old 07-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Spike

Default HBC Under the Lights 2009 (Indiana Night Shoot)

H ere is the info. on this year's night shoot.

The night shoot will be held Saturday, August 15, 2009 at River Junction just south of Americus, IN. This is a put in/take out shoot- no trailering. This will be a 3-person numbers shoot with big fish awards in the following categories: Asian, Bighead, Grass, and Common Carp, Buffalo, Gar (short and long nose), Bowfin, Shad, Quillback, and Average Joe. There will NOT be a smallest fish award. I will be paying out 1-3 placings if there are under 25 teams and 1-5 if there are more than 25 (subject to change pending participant opinions). All shooters need to be registered by 6 P.M. so we can have prize give-aways and raffles. The rules meeting will be at 6:30. The shoot will be from 7 P.M. Saturday to 6 A.M. on Sunday. I will be raffling off an AMS Fish Hawk bow and a PSE Kingfisher bow (HBC purchased these bows so the proceeds go towards starting our new website). This will be BAA sanctioned and fish disposal will be provided. I will be paying out 80%- the other 20% covers sanctioning, insurance, and fish disposal. There will NOT be a launch fee, so thank landowner Steve Schrader when you see him (he shoots). A change this year is that if you are late, you are NOT disqualified, you will be penalized a fish per minute and a pound per minute for your big fish. If you have questions, please email me at [email protected]. If you don’t have email then you can call me evenings at 574-652-4523.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HBC Under the Lights 2009 (Indiana Night Shoot)

Sounds like a great shoot. (like caseville, I'll make it one of these years)

Too bad for me that it's the same time as The Shelby Shooters rough fish round-up.

Have fun and be safe.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Spike

Water is low, but the fish are everywhere. It looks like great weather for the shoot. We've got Muzzy, Cajun Archery, AMS, Bowfishing Extreme, and many more sponsors on board. This is a shoot you don't want to miss. If you're not going to an IL shoot that night, come join us.