Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Sonora Mule Deer 2017-2018 season Reduced Price >

Sonora Mule Deer 2017-2018 season Reduced Price

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Sonora Mule Deer 2017-2018 season Reduced Price

Old 10-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Spike

Default Sonora Mule Deer 2017-2018 season Reduced Price

Outfitter: Manuel Maldonado (Sonoran Desert Hunters)
Dates: All December, Last weeks of January, First week of February

This hunt is offered with a serious discount basically to break even with my expenses in this particular ranch. I have several spots open.
The ranch is found 1.5 hrs from Hermosillo, it is roughly 13,000 acres, it has lots of roads, a basic but comfortable ranch house and excellent free range habitat for mule deer.

Method of hunting is a mix of looking for deer from the high rack, walking the choya patches and glassing/spot n stalk. We are targeting mature bucks in the 175" range or bigger. Up to two hunters can take this hunt at the same time for optimum results.

The hunt includes:
- 6 full hunting days (Not counting arrival and departure date)
- Transportation from Hermosillo airport to the ranch and back to the airport at the end of the hunt
- ALL paperwork required for the hunt
- Gun import permit
- Guiding (1 guide per hunter)
- Lodging
- Meals and drinks
- Basic trophy preparation
- A high rack vehicle with a driver per hunter

Not included:
- Flights
- Hotels before or after the hunt
- Gratuities (Optional)

This is a great chance at a bargain price to come to experience hunting mule deer in the sonoran desert, this hunts go for usually way more sometimes double this quantity.

I will be accompanying the hunters to translate and make sure everything run smoothly and to help with the hunting. Guides are spanish speaking but experienced in guiding U.S clients and in judging trophy quality on the hoof. Food would be traditional mexican fare made by a cook.

Total price of the hunt $5500

My contact:
[email protected]
(662)2067759
Paseo del Parque #68, col. Valle Grande
Hermosillo, Sonora 83205

Send me an e-mail if interested