Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Missouri Hunting Package >

Missouri Hunting Package

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Missouri Hunting Package

Old 05-20-2017, 11:45 AM
Spike

Default Missouri Hunting Package

NW MO - Grant City

Selling 3 weeks of deer hunting. Permits in Missouri are OTC.

Farm is 140 acres, 74 acres crop, rest in draws, woods, ponds.
I don't have any trail cam pics at this time. Seller was a large land owner in the area who passed away and they are selling off the his estate. It has good access and there are plenty of trails and good woods in the area. Hunting should be very good.

Selling 3 weeks of hunting for 2017. 2 person minimum per week, $1000 pp per week (7 day hunt). Lodging is extra if needed.

Can also offer 5 day hunts for $850 pp. 2 person minimum. Lodging extra.

Land is not available as an exclusive lease this year. I am only selling 3 weeks so folks can have quality hunts and the land won't be pressured. This has worked out well in the past for me, and for the hunters. Pays for some of my expenses around the farm, and let's folks enjoy a good whitetail hunt.

Stands will be up. You can also hang your own, but no use of nails, or trimming of trees for shooting lanes.

This is not a sub lease. I own the land.

Lodging is available for $100/day. Within 15 minutes of farm.

PM me here.
Attached Thumbnails Missouri Hunting Package-gates-1.jpg