Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Alberta Canada Cougar Hunt >

Alberta Canada Cougar Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Alberta Canada Cougar Hunt

Old 03-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Spike

Default Alberta Canada Cougar Hunt

We are the only Outfitter able to take a non resident cougar hunting in our zone which is nearly 2000 square miles of mountains and foothills. Offering significant discount off advertised price for 2017-18 season, check out website for pictures and more information. Multiple Boone and Crocket toms killed this past season.

http://www.catcountryoutfitters.com/

www.catcountryoutfitters.com

Last edited by Catcountry; 04-21-2017 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

best of luck to you, biggest cougar I ever seen was about 30 miles west of Red Deer, while on a deer hunt, just a massive one walked down a pipe line cut and was stalking some mule deer, I got to watch it from about 2,000 yrs out to about 60 yrds from me,WAY closer than I expected and I was set up on the ground too LOL
it took about 3 hrs to close the distance , but them deer busted it and away they went, was really hoping to get to see it take one down
but WOW what a cool thing to get to see, no matter how it ended!
was lots of snow too, which to me made it stand out even more in my memory!

wish I could get back up that way again for another hunt, but budget ain't what it used to be !~
Old 03-17-2017, 10:21 AM
Spike

Man that would be awesome to watch, pretty impressive animals... i've only ever seen them while chasing with dogs, Be amazing to watch one behaving naturally like you did....You would have been pretty close to my zone, i'm about 100 miles west of Red Deer