Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Iowa whitetail hunt zone 5 very affordable >

Iowa whitetail hunt zone 5 very affordable

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Iowa whitetail hunt zone 5 very affordable

Old 02-13-2017, 05:21 AM
Spike

Default Iowa whitetail hunt zone 5 very affordable

I have a barn that has been remodeled that I rent out. It is 2 miles from Lake rathbun IA and all the public hunting around the lake. It has 2 beds pool table and all dish network chanels fridge and microwave and other cooking options. Has full bathroom with shower. Living space is above in loft and garage area below, is also a game cleaning room on lower level with industrial grinder and everything you need to process a deer if you want. I charge $80.00 a night up to 4 people and $10.00 per person per night after 4 people if you just want to use the lodging. I also offer semi guided hunting for deer and turkey for deer season I charge $120.00 for the first person per night and $50.00 per person per night after the first, to acomadate groups at a better price this price includes the lodging. I will have trail cam history and stand locations that I have established. Don't let the low price fool you if you can cook your own meals and drive yourself to the hunting locations you can save a lot of money here I have references upon request. For more info and trailcam pics or text 641 895 0796 thankyou!