Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Cougar Bobcat Wa. Hunting Cabin Where To Hunt >

Cougar Bobcat Wa. Hunting Cabin Where To Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Cougar Bobcat Wa. Hunting Cabin Where To Hunt

Old 12-10-2016, 05:27 AM
Spike

Default Cougar Bobcat Wa. Hunting Cabin Where To Hunt

Cougar Bobcat Hunt
Book a (cabin/where to go self hunt) includes use of my Fox Pro electronic call. .

Best way to hunt- night Spot light, day tracking in the snow, electronic call. Looks like we have a good snow storm coming. We already have Bobcat and cougar here close to our cabins and with the snow adding up this pushes more cats down from the high country. I line you out on area's to self hunt.

Cougar- September 1st - April 30th Big Game lic. required also automatic Cougar closures when harvest guideline quota has been obtained. See- http://wdfw.wa.gov/hunting/cougar/ Hunting Units 578, 388. Klickitat county Wa. State

Bobcat/Cougar hunting is not an easy sport you could spend much time with no luck just going and setting up just anywhere.

Riffle-22-50 works great, big caliber are used but sometimes overwhelms the carcass.

Our cabins are centrally located to Cougar country.

Cabin and self hunt where to go self hunt with use of Fox Pro electronic call package--- $200 per night

Always Believing
Tracy Z....
www.adventurefishing.net
509 368-2366[email protected]