Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Life's Short.  Hunt Kansas!  Hunt Cedar Ridge Outfitters >

Life's Short. Hunt Kansas! Hunt Cedar Ridge Outfitters

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Life's Short. Hunt Kansas! Hunt Cedar Ridge Outfitters

Old 05-27-2016, 09:34 AM
Spike

Default Life's Short. Hunt Kansas! Hunt Cedar Ridge Outfitters

We are now booking for 2017! We have 4 muzzleloader spots open (Sept 12th-25th - Dates may vary a day or two- exact dates not set yet by KDWPT.) and the 2nd week of KS Rifle season which we can accommodate up to 6 people (Dec. 5th-10th -dates may vary slightly). We have had 100% success the last 2 yrs on our muzzleloader hunts and rifle season has been about 85%. Weather didn't cooperate last year otherwise I think we def. would have been 100% there as well. We have a 130" minimum which we have never had an issue with. We lease over 10,000 acres of privately owned ground which is extremely diverse. We are located in Morrowville, KS and are deep in the heart of big buck country. Feel free to drop me an email with more info at [email protected] and definitely check out our website at www.huntcedarridge.com where you can view pricing as well as previous harvests and trail cam photos! If you are a turkey hunter check out our page as well! We have a tremendous amount of birds on our farms. Give us a shout and we would be glad to help you book a hunt you won't forget. Also check us out on Facebook! We are always uploading trail cam pics and keeping everyone updated on what we are up too!