Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
West Texas Free Range Hunts >

West Texas Free Range Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

West Texas Free Range Hunts

Old 08-19-2015, 07:16 AM
Spike

Default West Texas Free Range Hunts

I specialize in free range fair chase hunts in far west Texas for both native and exotic species. To name just a few: Elk, Mule Deer, White Tail, Aoudad/Barbary, Javelina, Hogs, Predators, Turkey, Quail, Dove, Axis, Sika and more!

Guided, Semi Guided, Self Guided and even some season leases for mule deer are available from time to time. Book up to 2 years in advance and I do have payment plans available to suit your needs.

We hunt the regular deer season for Whitetail & Mule deer but do have a few special ranches on the MLD program allowing you to rifle hunt from October through the end of February. I have some great corporate hunts available too. Lots of year round hunting opportunities and be sure and check our Specials page often for Deals and Cancellation hunts.

Please check out my website
www.westtexashuntorg.com

We would like to earn your business.

Old 08-23-2015, 12:48 PM
Spike

Mike 915-328-0645
www.westtexashuntorg.com

Due to some scheduling changes, cancellations, and new developments I have a few hunts that are now available.
I will keep the details short but if you would like more information or to book please email or call me. These will all
be booked on a first come first serve basis and dates can not be held without a deposit.

Diamond TF Fall Axis Hunt- Available in September or October for only 1 Spot/Hunter- Free Range Hunt.
$2500 Guided with 2 Nights lodging 1 Mature Axis Buck no trophy fees.

Diamond TF Management Whitetail - 3 Hunts available. 2 day semi guided hunt with 2 nights lodging- high fence portion of ranch.$1500 per hunter. 1 Management Whitetail Buck and 1 Whitetail Doe. Limited dates available.

Los Cuernos Axis Doe Package- Up to 5 Axis Does- Up to 5 Hunters with Lodging for 2 Nights, Use of Cold Storage, Guide on site to assist hunters and use of cooking facilities. Spot and stalk or blind hunt. $2100 total with a $1000 deposit and $1100 balance in cash on arrival. High fence hunt. This was to be my personal hunt but a busy schedule will not allow me to do it. Would prefer to do this hunt by early September if not I have some limited dates available in October. If booked for September I will throw in some dove hunting to the right group.

Van Horn Aoudad Hunt- 1 Hunt available for 1 to 2 hunters in Late January self guided and 1 Hunt available for 1 hunter in late February or early March also self guided.

Free Range Sika Hunt- 2 Spots left, these were already on special for $1600 each, if someone books both remaining spots hunt cost will be dropped to $1500 each. Guided hunt for 1 Sika buck per hunter- no meals or lodging.

Free Range Mouflon- These are not pure mouflon but most rams are hard to tell apart from pure rams and are less than 1/3 of the cost of a pure one and typically more of a challenge. These are free range rams. These hunts were also already on special for $900 but I will sell 6 Rams at the reduced rate of $800 per hunter. Hunts must be done before or after regular whitetail season. To date these are 100% success hunts for rifle hunters. They are rifle only hunts. 1 Day guided hunts- no size limits, etc 1 Ram Per Hunter.

Also for those who are interested I have a few limited spots available for Quail (Blues & Gambles) self guided hunts remaining this season.

Several openings for Guided and Self Guided Javelina and of Course Hogs.

Please check out our new ranch (4M Ranch)- MLD Trophy Whitetail.

Happy Hunting
Old 08-24-2015, 04:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm interested in self guided javelina. I'm currently in Athens Tx. PM me and we'll talk.
Old 08-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Spike

flags I messaged you.

Update:
The Axis doe hunt is Booked. The remaining hunts are available
Old 08-25-2015, 08:25 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Guys Mike is legit! The pic of the boy with the javelinas is my son (known on this forum as DTC Jr) We had a great time and I have booked a free range aoudad hunt with Mike in the future.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Nice animals!! Flags, be sure to follow up with any hunt you book and let us know how it turned out.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mulie_mike
flags I messaged you.
Message responded to.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:49 AM
Spike

The late January Aoudad hunt is Booked
Old 08-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Spike

Late February Aoudad hunt is booked
Old 08-31-2015, 03:58 PM
Spike

Mouflon hunts are all booked up for the special. Still a few will be available in the spring but at regular price.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.