Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt >

Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt

Old 07-16-2015, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt

I have just one spot left for a fully guided, 5 day, rifle mule deer hunt in northwest Colorado. This hunt will take place 11-15 November, right in the middle of the mule deer rut. The hunt is all inclusive, complete with meals, lodging, guide, game care and transportation during your hunt. You will glass a lot of deer on this hunt and you can expect to see bucks in that 160-190"+ range, and we harvest bucks mostly in that 170 and above range. Cost is 5000.00 plus the cost of the tag. We have a landowner voucher available for this hunt and it is included in the price. You will still need to buy a Colorado deer tag which we put with the voucher and you are ready to hunt. Only 1 spot available and it won't last long. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
719-748-5509
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt-muledeerbuck1.jpg   Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt-muledeerbuck2.jpg   Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt-muledeerbuck3.jpg   Colorado Trophy Mule Deer Hunt w/Voucher - Rut Hunt-muledeerbuck4.jpg  
Old 08-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

This hunt has been booked for the 2015 season. It is available for the 2016 season. I still have a few very good rifle and archery mule deer hunts available here in Colorado if anyone is looking. I have fully guided and a select few trespass fee hunts still open. Give me a call or drop me a message if anyone is interested.

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
719-748-5509
[email protected]

Old 08-25-2015, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

This hunt is available again due to an illness to the hunter that booked it earlier. If anyone is looking for an incredible rifle mule deer hunt, with chances at bucks in that 170-190"+ range, check this hunt out. We only have one spot available, and it will take place right in the heart of the mule deer rut, when the big boys show themselves. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]