Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Didn't draw your tag? We have hunts with available tags >

Didn't draw your tag? We have hunts with available tags

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Didn't draw your tag? We have hunts with available tags

Old 06-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

Default Didn't draw your tag? We have hunts with available tags

All hunts below offer access to a guaranteed tag (landowner, outfitter or over the counter) so you know you'll be hunting this year without worrying about drawing a tag. Hunts are booking extremely fast this year so call us asap to reserve your dates.

Mule Deer
Utah -- 5 days unguided on private ranch, includes CWMU landowner tag, Sept/Oct season - $4,995
Utah -- 6 days archery, all-inclusive archery rut hunt on private land near Vernal, in Nov. - $4,500
Nebraska -- 6 day private land archery hunt in best mule deer area in SW part of state with otc tags, hunt Oct -- Nov rut, 4,000 acre ranch has sandhills, crops and year round creek - $2,995
Arizona -- 5 day guided archery hunt near Prescott for big muleys, private and public land hunt in Dec/Jan rut, can add javelina in Jan, very fun hunt with lots of animals - $2,995

Bull Elk
New Mexico -- Fully guided archery rut hunt on private property near in Unit 81. 100% shot opportunity the last few years, includes landowner tag on this 6 day hunt. Season is Sept 1-30 - $4,500
Idaho -- 5 day unguided archery hunt on private 10,000 acre ranch near Lava Hot Springs in Sept - $3,750
Utah -- Fully guided on the Book Cliffs near Price on large private ranch, need 3 hunters together and tags are otc, any 5 hunt days in Oct 8-15, 100% shot opp the last few years on good bulls - $7,900

Cow Elk
Utah - 5 day semi-guided hunt on 6,000 acres of private land near Moab in Oct, - $1,495 per person and includes the voucher.

Whitetail
Nebraska -- Semi-guided on 4,000 acres of private corn and wheat with blinds in place, archery only from Oct 1 -- Nov 8, nearest town is Imperial for food/lodging, tags otc - $2,250
Oklahoma -- Semi-guided 5 day hunt on 14,000 acre property in SW Oklahoma from blinds and stands . There are big bucks on this ranch with a 160+ a real possibility. Tags are over the counter and meals and lodging are included. Archery - $2,995, Rifle - $3,950
NE Oregon -- Private land hunt with voucher on crop lands with guide, archery/muzzle or rifle, dates available - $2,500

Antelope
Wyoming -- Guided hunt near Casper with Sept/Oct dates , very fun hunt for good bucks - $1,795
Nevada -- Landowner tags with private land alfalfa, rifle and bow seasons - $3,500

Moose / Caribou
Alaska -- Air taxi will drop you in best hunt area with your gear, moose and caribou tags are over the counter and season is Sept/Oct, caribou 7 days - $3,250, moose 8-10 days - $3,995
Old 06-14-2015, 01:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

These hunts and prices sound almost too good to be true. What's the deal? I would be interested in the New Mex archery elk hunt. Is lodging included in this?
Old 06-15-2015, 07:45 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bronko22000
These hunts and prices sound almost too good to be true. What's the deal? I would be interested in the New Mex archery elk hunt. Is lodging included in this?
I was thinking the same thing.............
Old 06-23-2015, 02:54 PM
Fork Horn

It's funny, we catch flack for our prices being too high and now too low, lol.
We're hunters too so we look for hunts that are reasonably priced, on private land and have guaranteed tags. I don't want to pay $10,000 for a guided elk hunt either so we do our homework and offer great options to our customers.
On the NM archery elk hunt, it's all inclusive, guide, meals/lodging and the bull voucher on about 30,000 private acres. You'll still need to buy a hunting license and tag.
We only had a handfull of spots left and then we're booked up so if you're interested, please give us a call asap to reserve Sept rut dates.
Thanks
415-706-1204
Old 06-23-2015, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

You think you may have some more Cow Elk spots next year? My hunting for this year is history due to some injuries but I am always looking to go after some fresh Cow Elk meat! I could really care less about the bulls unless you have some young bulls that you want culled out. Also What area are you going after Moose in Alaska. I have a 10,000 acre spot I hunt there but I don't know if I will be in shape enough to hunt there next year. It's a pretty rough spot landscape wise. Lot's of Moose action but you have to work hard for it.
Old 06-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

We usually get lots of cow elk vouchers each year so we should have plenty available next year for you. Hope you get all healed up and ready to get out and chase em next season.
Old 06-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by urge2hunt
We usually get lots of cow elk vouchers each year so we should have plenty available next year for you. Hope you get all healed up and ready to get out and chase em next season.
LOL Son if I have to buy and soup up one of them fancy wheelie chairs to 4 wheel drive, I'll be out there next year! Get one of my over sized boys to carry my big rear! Just knowing I'm going to miss most all hunting this year is driving me bonkers. Might be able to get into one of my spots here in Illinois in a ground blind but it will be awful close. I'll give you a yell later on this year and we can set up something for some good Cow Elk next season. Haven't hunted in Utah in 15 or so years. Be a nice change of scenery.