Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Mule Deer Rifle Hunts >

Colorado Mule Deer Rifle Hunts

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Mule Deer Rifle Hunts

Old 09-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Mule Deer Rifle Hunts

I still have 2 spots available for a fully guided, all inclusive mule deer rifle hunt here in Colorado. The hunt will take place on thousands of acres of private property and you can expect to see bucks in that 160-180"+ range. We have experienced a 100% success rate on this hunt over the past several years. We have a couple of landowner vouchers available for this hunt, so getting a tag isn't an issue. Cost is 3500.00 plus the cost of a Colorado deer tag, which we put together with the voucher. If anyone is still looking for a great rifle mule deer hunt, you really need to check this out. Hunt will take place during the last week of October 2014. If both spots are booked at the same time, cost will be 3300.00 per person. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 09-12-2014, 06:15 AM
Typical Buck

This hunt has been reduced to 3000.00. Excellent rifle mule deer hunt with vouchers included. Bucks in that 160-180"+ range, and we have seen a couple this year that we think will go over 190". Call or email if interested.

Dennis Hurrell
719-748-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 09-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Typical Buck

One of the spots has been filled. I still have one spot remaining for this hunt. If anyone is looking for a great rifle mule deer hunt with a landowner voucher included, give me a call. Hunt takes place during the last week of October. If interested give me a call. Thanks and good hunting!!!

Dennis Hurrell
719-748-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 10-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Typical Buck

This hunt is now booked!!! I have a couple mule deer hunts still available if anyone is still looking. I am starting to book hunts for the 2015 season. I have hunts available for elk, mule deer, antelope, bear and whitetail deer, rifle, archery or muzzleloader. I have both guided and unguided hunts available. Give me a call or drop me an email if you would like more information. Good hunting to all!!!

Dennis Hurrell
719-232-0085
[email protected]