Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Trophy Alberta whitetail hunts >

Trophy Alberta whitetail hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Trophy Alberta whitetail hunts

Old 07-19-2014, 08:06 PM
Spike

Default Trophy Alberta whitetail hunts

My name is Kevin Loades I am a small outfitter in central Alberta.If harvesting a trophy whitetail is something you have on your bucket list,or if you already had the privilege of this and just love hunting whitetails as much as I do,we can help.
We do ample amount of preseason scouting on private land to insure your heated blind is in the best spot for success. Combine this with blinds set in natural draws and feeding areas that have proven successful in the past. We only take a maximum of 4 whitetail hunters per week giving you our complete attention to your hunt and needs,this eliminates over hunting particular stands and locations.
Our new home doubles as your lodge for the month of November.With the lodge being located in my opinion some of the best deer country in the world you will find your self hunting possibly right out the back door,or traveling to other neighbouring zones ( my 3 zones all touch each other and 15 minute drive from the lodge)
Please feel free to look my website from 2012
http://locknloadoutfitting.ca/
We discontinued it for 2013 for the simple reason is. We are small, don't need to be advertising to the residence how good our area is. Last season we only took six hunters due to the construction of the lodge. Out of those 6 hunters only one gentleman went home empty handed but managed to lay his eyes twice on a deer he wanted, he is coming back in 2014 to hopefully connect on the one that got away.
Hunt dates are November 9-14 (6 day, 2 hunters 1 guide)
November 24-30 (7 day,2 hunters 1 guide)
Prices include tags and taxes $3500

Feel free to call with questions or concerns.
Kevin Loades. 780-385-8246
Old 07-22-2014, 06:27 AM
Spike

Here us a beauty I guided my good buddy from Texas to couple years ago gross 194" net 192".
Attached Thumbnails Trophy Alberta whitetail hunts-image.jpg