Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Arkansas Duck Hunt >

Arkansas Duck Hunt

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Arkansas Duck Hunt

Old 12-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Spike

Thumbs up Arkansas Duck Hunt

We are located in Northeast Arkansas and offer some of the best Duck Hunts over the hearty grain fields and flooded timber in our area. We do not offer any lodging, however we do have to cities within 20 minutes of us that have plent of hotels that accomodate your needs. We offer day hunts as well as extended stay hunts provided the dates are available. Contact me, Mark Passmore at 870-243-3304 or e-mail me at [email protected] ....We are looking forward to making your next trip to arkansas a memorable one. Our prices are $100.00 a gun for a day hunt and our hunts end at noon. We do offer discounted prices for kids 14 to 17 and the ladies. We do not charge for kids 13 and under and we do not take kids under 13 without their parents accompaning them.