Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Guaranteed Colorado Mountain Lion Hunt w/ Hounds >

Guaranteed Colorado Mountain Lion Hunt w/ Hounds

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Guaranteed Colorado Mountain Lion Hunt w/ Hounds

Old 02-02-2008, 05:15 PM

Default Guaranteed Colorado Mountain Lion Hunt w/ Hounds

[align=center]Colorado Mountain Lion Hunt

7 Day Hunt - $3500

Guaranteed Kill or come back for only $1000

Fully Guided Hound Hunt

Lodging and Meals Included

[/align]
Lion Hunts are conducted with hounds from four wheel drive, or snow mobile depending on conditions. Success in lion hunting is tied very closely to the weather more so than any other type of hunting that we know of. Most years, December, January and February are the best months although the season is open from January 1-March 31. The best lion hunting conditions occur when we have good snow cover in the area. Clients who can be flexible with the schedule or can come on short notice will have the greatest chance of success. As of February 1, 2008, conditions are great for taking a big tom. We've patterned 2 mature toms in our hunting area and feel very confident that we can get you a mature lion.

The cost for these hunts is $3500. If we are not successful in the first seven days, you'll be able to come on a second hunt for only $1000.

Clients are housed and fed in our home for the duration of the lion hunt. We leave early in the morning to track the animals in the surrounding mountains. We hunt game management units 80, 81, 82, 68, 79 and 681. We cover a lot of country on lion hunts. Lion tags are available over the counter and the cost is $250.25 for non-residents and resident tags are $30.25.

A mountain lion is a once in a liftime trophy for most hunters. As with most predators, they are difficult to find and sometimes hard to catch but we have excellent hounds and have enjoyed great success. As mentioned earlier, we we're onto 2 big toms in our hunting area - so if you're able to travel with minimal notice, contact us at your earliest convenience. PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Michael
Old 02-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Guaranteed Colorado Mountain Lion Hunt w/ Hounds

Hey Michael did you forget to call me???
Old 02-12-2008, 07:26 PM

Default RE: Guaranteed Colorado Mountain Lion Hunt w/ Hounds

Yes, I must confess. Have been terribly busy on a new website - not to mention my day job and existing websites. I'll call you soon.

- Michael