Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Pike/Brown Co. IL Ground Available >

Pike/Brown Co. IL Ground Available

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Pike/Brown Co. IL Ground Available

Old 12-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Pike/Brown Co. IL Ground Available

I've got 80 acres located along McKee Creek on the Northern Pike/Southern Brown County line in IL. The farm has produced some excellent bucks over the years, many of which hang on my wall & uncle's wall. This farm is VERY secluded and has been bow hunted once this year in early october. My family recently purchased a 200 acre farm closer to Quincy which is where we have spent all of our time this year. We simply have to much hunting ground (Good problem!)and do not have a need for the farm at this time. Any outfitters or individuals that might be interested in leasing the ground from us please let me know. I'd be happy to show you the property anytime. Please call (217) 430-7878 or email me at [email protected]