Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Elk hunt deer hunt hunting ranch hunt club own your own! >

Elk hunt deer hunt hunting ranch hunt club own your own!

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Elk hunt deer hunt hunting ranch hunt club own your own!

Old 12-12-2005, 01:27 PM

Default Elk hunt deer hunt hunting ranch hunt club own your own!

This is not a lease.
please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
I am looking for five hunters who love to hunt mule dear and trophy elk and want to OWN THEIR OWN LAND.
The property is located in mid western new mexico approximately 25 miles South east of Quemadoin big game unit 15. It consists of 480 acres of ponderosa pines, pinion pines and junipers. The property has a 3/4 mile back border of National Forest land in the Apache National Forest. The property dimensions are 3/4 of a mile wide and 1 mile deep. The east 1 mile border is 320 acres owned by a friend of mine that currently is huntable at no extra charge provided his property is respected but nothing in writting and no guarantees, however no change is expected.The west 1 mile border is another 480 acres that is owned but not occupied. Hunting ritesmay be negotiated for little or no fee. The north 3/4 mile border is the national forest accessible through the back of the ranch and is virtually inaccessible to the general public and a at least a full3 day hike from the nearest county road. Expect to see knowone on this public property ever. The south 3/4 mile border is a graded dirt access road that borders the ranch below and provides access points to the ranch. There is one bulldozed road running approximately 3/4 of a mile up the middle os the ranch. It has many meadows and draws and goes from large Ponderosa to hundreds year old pinions with mixed juniper and dense cover areas. Access to the ranch is via maintained county dirt road traveling through 17 miles of private elk preserve ranches. These Ranches in the area get between $8,000 and $12,000 per bull hunt. Ranch just 1/2 mile to the east has an extensive feed and habitat program. Big game unit 15in this areais known for320 to over 400 class bulls each year. up to four either sex landowner tags can be expected. Property has many scrapes and active trails throughout and ranges from 7200 feet to over 8,000. There are signs of elk and deer everywhere you look on the property and it really is hard to put your foot down without stepping in tracks or on other sign. Mule deer are present and I personally saw two legal bucks and several does on December 3rd while elk hunting. New Mexico is a very tough draw for mule deer however landowners hunting on private ranches have landowner privileges and are guarenteed deer tags every year without entering the draw system. In fact as long as you have permission to hunt private property or are hunting your own land, NM fish and game will issue a deer tag. Out of state deer tags are $190.00. The ranch supports elk and deer 365 days per year. With an active feeding and habitat plan it could be a top producerofquality bulls and unlimited cow hunting. I just returned on December 5th from the cow elk season running december 3rd to december 7th. Both my brother and I killed cows on the first day. One was a whopping 600 pounds "After Being skinned and Quartered and hung at the butchers" My guess was that this cow weighed somewhere in the 850 pound range! I only have regular pictures so I will scan a couple and try to load.
I am looking for five hunters to buy in onthis parcel and form an LLC partnership where Each of thesix shall have an 80 acre interest in the property. Each will have the right to build a house or cabin on a designated building site of 20 acres, of which any and all of the six must build within that same20 acres. This insures that at least 460 acres are left for habitat and hunting for all to enjoy. Each person shall have the right to sell his or her share and house/cabin for any moneys they see fit. However any new owner must meet with approval from the existing owners or no sale. All members will understand that the entire property is open for hunting by all members and knowone has a right to any certain 80 acre portion of the ranch. By doing this I am opening the opportunity for five addtional members to be equal owners of this 480 acre ranch for just $129,000 CASH per person no financing available. Power is within 1 mile of the property and rates to bring in power are $1250 per mile. There is a well already drilled and sleeved on the property located near the middle bottom of the ranch. All expenses shall be paid equally by all six of the members and all members shall have a vote on expenses regarding habitat improvement projects and others. Property taxes are estimated atjust $300 to$350 per yearTOTAL as it is zoned agricultural. The only stipulation is that this is a no fence ranch. Meaning that no more than 20 acres on the ranch or on any adjoining ranch in the area may beput up. This is to ensure free access for the elk and deer as well as an open ranch atmosphere. Currently the nearest home or cabin is approximately four miles. Black Bear, Turkey and javalina are also present in the area and Antelope can be viewed on the lower plains below the ranch by binocular at almost any time.

Old 12-13-2005, 09:17 AM

Default RE: Elk hunt deer hunt hunting ranch hunt club own your own!

There are additional picutres. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

Thanks