Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters > Hunts/Outfitter Reviews
Abitibi Outfitters for your high success rate black bear hunts at a affordable price >

Abitibi Outfitters for your high success rate black bear hunts at a affordable price

Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

Abitibi Outfitters for your high success rate black bear hunts at a affordable price

Old 10-15-2014, 07:55 AM
Spike

Default Abitibi Outfitters for your high success rate black bear hunts at a affordable price

Last August I was wanting to go on a hunting trip for black bear. I couldn't decide if I wanted to make the 20 + hour drive to Canada. Well I did and it was well worth it. My guide Andy had camp completely set up for us and our stands. My buddy and I both killed out within 3 days and Andy got our bears out for us and skinned them for us. I believe Andy had 18 hunters this year and 100% success rate, around half were archery and half firearm. If your planning a hunting trip for next year give Andy a call at (705) 365 8350 ultimatebearhunts.ca
Old 10-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

You can post the price if you want as that is also a big part of somebody deciding which hunt to choose.