Community
Hunts/Outfitter Reviews Went on a great hunt or had a good outfitter? - Write a Review of your experience!

Amazing Mixed Bag in Argentina

Old 07-05-2016, 04:56 AM
Spike

Default Amazing Mixed Bag in Argentina

Hey Hunters,

Some buddies and I just got back from an amazing Argentina bird hunt. We've hunted a few different outfitters, but we tried a new one and it was great. Las Perdices Lodge in Entre Rios. Really close to Buenos Aires. And man, that cold weather in May is nice..

We've dove hunted Cordoba before, but this place had it all, Dove, Duck, Perdiz, and some decoyed pigeon and parakeets. We shot five different bird species and even caught a few golden dorado fish. We shot thousands of dove, hunted upland perdiz with some great dogs, and he's got some strong duck hunting. In Argentina you can bait the ducks, and the ducks poured in for hours. The best part is we never drove further than 15 minutes for any hunt.

The chef, Leo, kept us stuffed the whole time: steaks, chicken, water buffalo empanadas, campfire slow-roasted brisket, homemade pizza on the grill, etc. Every time we thought we were done, here came dessert.

Our outfitter, Martin, is a really good guy and I told him I'd post this up - help spread the word. His pricing is affordable too - but the value for what you get is amazing. Though a newer operation, this guy is a seasoned pro. And he speak great English.

I'm sure we'll be going back soon. I'll post up some pics.

Cheers
Old 07-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sure looks like an advertisement from a first time poster for an outfitter that's in the wrong place, rather than back in the free Classified Section of the site where it should be!