Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Convenient, portable sitting cushion >

Convenient, portable sitting cushion

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Convenient, portable sitting cushion

Old 11-24-2016, 02:40 PM
Spike

Default Convenient, portable sitting cushion

Sometime ago I realized that I kept running into the same problem. Whenever I was in the woods after or during rain, I would have a really hard time finding somewhere to sit. The problem would only worsen if it was cold outside. I would end up has a wet and cold butt, distracting me for the rest of the day. I tried using a Therma-seat, however, that thing ended up being to cumbersome to be carrying it around with me. That's when I did some research, and found this:

It's a sitting pad, which attaches to your waist with buckles, sits on your butt as you move around, and is there when you need to sit down. It seems that these are quite popular in Eastern Europe, however, largely unknown here. The inner material is a soft, closed cell foam, which is not only comfortable to sit on, but also does a great job insulating your butt from the cold ground. The outer shell is made out of Cordura, which is water repellent. This way you not only have something warm and cushy to sit on, but the cushion itself is protected from the elements. I use one whenever I go backpacking, and I must say that these are super comfortable and convenient. I usually use my backpack as a back rest, and with the cushion I can sit anywhere regardless of rain, snow, mud, or what have you.

I currently have four different types:

OD Green - 15$ + 5$ shipping
Real Tree - 20$ + 5$ shipping
A-TACS FG - 20$ + 5$ shipping
and A-TACS AU (because it seems like A-TACS is the popular new camo) - 20$ + 5$ shipping

I make these myself, and If you are not happy, I offer a 100% money back guarantee. I use Paypal, and ship anywhere in the US or Canada. Reply to this post or message me directly if interested. Thanks.

Last edited by mikhail; 11-24-2016 at 03:41 PM.