Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
best compact binoculars hunting under $100 >

best compact binoculars hunting under $100

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

best compact binoculars hunting under $100

Old 04-26-2015, 10:54 PM
Spike

Thumbs up best compact binoculars hunting under $100

Hi,

I am very new to hunting and I am looking to buy my first pair of hunting binoculars, my budget is $100.
Is there anything I can get best hunting binoculars for the money?

Feel free to suggest any models.

Thanks very much for your help!

Cheers,
sam
Old 04-27-2015, 04:28 AM
Banned

my advise is , don't waste your money on cheap binos, you will not be satisfied.a better alternative would be to go down to the dollar store and buy some reader glasses.
I am not joking, don't waste your money, better to save untill you can afford a pair that will last. JMHONMNL
Old 04-27-2015, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

kidoggy, I'll respectfully disagree with that a little. Of course you get what you pay for and the more $ you spend the better quality you get. BUT...I have 2 pairs of Nikon Travelite V, 8x25 compacts and they are super nice bino's for the $.

Sure, you can get alot better for alot more $.... but for less than $100, they are excellent, imo. One pair I've used for over 10yrs, they are still going strong. I use them all the time when hunting - bow, ML, rifle.... they are crisp and clear, easy to handle/focus and do 95% of everything I need.

As with any compacts you suffer a little at low light, but the advantage is...they are small and compact. I have a pair of $400 8x42 Nikon's that my dad gave me... they are awesome. I've used them plenty of times...I prefer my compacts because of the size, and take them the majority of the time. They fit my style of hunting better, and I honestly don't feel handicapped at all when I use them.

All that being said, I'm pretty sure this thread was posted by a spammer.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WV Hunter
kidoggy, I'll respectfully disagree with that a little. Of course you get what you pay for and the more $ you spend the better quality you get. BUT...I have 2 pairs of Nikon Travelite V, 8x25 compacts and they are super nice bino's for the $.

Sure, you can get alot better for alot more $.... but for less than $100, they are excellent, imo. One pair I've used for over 10yrs, they are still going strong. I use them all the time when hunting - bow, ML, rifle.... they are crisp and clear, easy to handle/focus and do 95% of everything I need.

As with any compacts you suffer a little at low light, but the advantage is...they are small and compact. I have a pair of $400 8x42 Nikon's that my dad gave me... they are awesome. I've used them plenty of times...I prefer my compacts because of the size, and take them the majority of the time. They fit my style of hunting better, and I honestly don't feel handicapped at all when I use them.

All that being said, I'm pretty sure this thread was posted by a spammer.
well I won't argue over it .everyone has opinions, you have yours I have mine.