Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Handmade Knives from Ukraine >

Handmade Knives from Ukraine

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Handmade Knives from Ukraine

Old 03-31-2015, 10:59 AM
Spike

Default Handmade Knives from Ukraine

Hello, Hunters! I want to introduce you a handmade hunters knives made by local ukrainian Master. We would like to bring to the International market not expensive but quality product.

On current time we have over 15 knife models that you can order.

This one I recently sold. Knife calls "Ohota" (hunting).

Made from stainless steel 40Х13 or 50Х14МФ. Total lenght 270 mm; blade lenght 145 mm; blade widht 40 mm (on widest part); blade thickness 2 mm (2.5 if 50Х14МФ steel).

Knife handle makes from hardwoods. One you see on picture above is from walnut wood. Impregnated with linseed oil, polished and lacquered. Inscription on the blade could changed to any other word. Every knife comes with handmade leather sheath.The knife is very sharp, reliable and handy.

Price $70 including shipping Worldwide.
I ship by Registered Airmail. That means USPS will deliver knife to your address.
PayPal is the safest way to make a payment (pp proceed all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, AE)

Every order is individual. It takes 7-10 days to make a knife. You pay after your item is ready (I send you a pictures) and knife ships immediately.
If you have General Questions please post it in this thread. If you are ready to order please leave me a Private Message.

Thank You!

P.S: I will post other knife models lately)
Old 04-07-2015, 06:00 AM
Spike

NOW on ebay! Two other knives from same Master:

VIKING
MUSTANG
Old 04-18-2015, 03:51 AM
Spike

Looks very nice knives.