Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Sold

Old 09-21-2014, 10:52 AM
Spike

Thumbs up Sold

Hey guys, I am a part time knife maker, and have got these two knives to sell. I need to sell them to free up some funds for more supplies! They would make a great set. If you are interested in both I can reduce the price even further.

They are both made from Alabama Damascuss, which was forged in the USA. I then ground and profiled the blades, did the heat treat, and added the handle scales.

I hope you like them!

Alabama Damascus drop point - spalted Alaskan birch!!!

OAL: 8-1/2"
Blade length: 4"
height: 1-1/8" at the choil
Spine width: 1/8"
Triple normalized for grain refinement.

The handle scales are made from spalted Alaskan Birch. They are subtly dyed, and stabilized. Carbon fiber pins.
Comes with a nice leather sheath.

Was $230 NOW $205 USD shipped TYD in Conus and Canada. I will also ship to other areas, just email or PM me for a shipping quote. First to say I'll take it, followed by a PM or email gets it. Posted on multiple sites, so I will go by time stamp.

And the next one:

Clip point damascus - Box Elder Burl

OAL: 8-1/2"
Blade length: 4"
height: 1-1/4" at the choil
Spine width: 3/32"
Triple normalized for grain refinement.

The handle scales are made from some SWEET Box Elder Burl. Stabilized and dyed.
Carbon fiber pins.
Comes with a great leather sheath.

Was $230 NOW $205 USD shipped TYD in Conus and Canada. I will also ship to other areas, just email or PM me for a shipping quote. First to say I'll take it, followed by a PM or email gets it. Posted on multiple sites, so I will go by time stamp.

Last edited by shane_o_ca; 09-25-2014 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Spike

SOLD. Thanks