Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Russell APXg2 L4 Gale Jacket & Pants, Medalist Silver Max Huntgear Jacket & Pants >

Russell APXg2 L4 Gale Jacket & Pants, Medalist Silver Max Huntgear Jacket & Pants

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Russell APXg2 L4 Gale Jacket & Pants, Medalist Silver Max Huntgear Jacket & Pants

Old 09-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Spike

Arrow Russell APXg2 L4 Gale Jacket & Pants, Medalist Silver Max Huntgear Jacket & Pants

I have the Russell APXg2 L4 Gale Jacket size 2XL and the L4 Gale bibs size 2XL. I'll tell ya - it's a small 2XL. This stuff runs closer to XL. Realtree AP camo. They've been worn out in the woods twice. Flawless condition. No rips or tears anywhere. They've been stored in a scent free tote with earth scent wafers. I'm asking $80 for the jacket and $70 for the bibs, or if you'd like them both I'll take $140 shipped. I have a Medalist Silvermax Huntgear set. I have a 2XL jacket and XL pants. This set has been very lightly worn and is in excellent condition. No rips or tears anywhere. It's lightly insulated and waterproof and has the Silvermax scent lining. Mossy Oak Break Up camo. I'm asking $60 for the jacket and $50 for the pants, or if you'd like the set I'd take $100 shipped. I also have a pair of Whitewater Drencher Rain Pants and a set of Medalist silk weight base layers. $30 shipped for the rain pants and $20 shipped for the base layer set. I still have yet to figure out how to get pictures on this forum, so if you're interested and would like to see some pictures, shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!