Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Hand Cut Brush/Grass Stencil Sets >

Hand Cut Brush/Grass Stencil Sets

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Hand Cut Brush/Grass Stencil Sets

Old 05-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Spike

Default Hand Cut Brush/Grass Stencil Sets

I hand make Buck Brush Stencils. These stencils are 12x15". The design is hand cut out of a thin yet durable plastic. The plastic insures a long lasting stencil for many different projects. $15 for 1 sheet or 2 for $20 to your door.

I also make a 2 piece stencil set. The stencils included; Bark (designed to add a broken background) and your choice of Shadow Grass Style or Water Grass style. The shadow grass is similar to shorter grass that grows in the bottoms of the Ms Delta. The Water Grass is a grass thats common in low lying flooded areas.

The Stencil Sets, Shadow and Water Grass styles, are very similar to the river styx stencil sets. Pictured below is my set compared to their set with slightly different colors. Same result, half the price...

Prices (shipped)

Buck Brush 1-$15 2-$25
Grasses w/o Bark- 1-$20 2-30
Grasses W/Bark- 1 set(1 bark 1 grass)-35
2 set(1 bark 2 grass)-45

Buck Brush

Shadow Grass Style

Water Grass Style

Bark

Grass Stencils w/ Bark now available (grass combined with bark)

Compared to the Stxy rivers