Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Recon Talon Extreme Infared Trail Camera Game Camera >

Recon Talon Extreme Infared Trail Camera Game Camera

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Recon Talon Extreme Infared Trail Camera Game Camera

Old 02-19-2006, 09:15 PM

Default Recon Talon Extreme Infared Trail Camera Game Camera

I need to sell the game camera I bought less than 2 months ago. It is a top of the line Recon Talon Extreme, which has color daytime and IR nighttime photos. I will include a 32MB memory card that costs an extra 30 bucks or so for free. I paid 499.99 for the camera about 1-1/2 months ago. I added U-bolts to the sides so it can be locked to a tree. Otherwise like new.

I am asking 400+10 shipping. $410 with memory card included shipped to your door. You are saving about 130 bucks on a camera and card overall. No trades please as I need cash to by tractor/backhoe unit.

Email at [email protected]
Phone 630-430-4884

Thanks,

Jacob

http://www.reconoutdoors.com/talon_ext.htm

List Price: $499
Type: Digital
Resolution:1280x1024
Stores: Pictures & Movies
Format: Color-Daytime / Black & White-Night
Flash Type: Infrared
Card: Compact Flash
Batteries: Six D-Cell
Enclosure: Camo High Impact ABS

The Most Technologically Advanced Scouting Camera

The Talon infrared flash is invisible compared to the bright white light of a conventional flash, it will not spook the deer because they do not see it, no more Flash and Dash like white flash cameras. Talon gives you the ability to capture multiple pictures or movies of the same animals with reliable 24-hour operation.

Catch the action others miss with wide-angle panoramic, high-resolution, color and black and white digital pictures and movies. Each picture is tagged with time, date, temperature, moon phase, and programmable name or location. Email and print your digital pictures.

Plus, camera aiming is right on target with the built-in laser alignment tool that gives you accurate pictures every time. Reliable motion detection with adjustable sensitivity eliminates false triggers. LED signal lamp makes it easy to walk-test the sensor range.

Talon’s simple and easy user interface includes a sealed five-button keypad and an LCD text display. No computer required to change time, date, or camera settings.

Camera settings include event delay that can be set between 30 seconds and one hour to record images and movies for each event.

Stores thousands of pictures onto standard removable Compact Flash memory cards.

View pictures at the tree with built-in Video Output Port that interfaces to standard Video Camcorder, TV and VCR (viewing device not included). Load pictures into your computer using optional Memory Card Readers.

Durable ABS enclosure is waterproof and attaches to tree with supplied strap or with optional high security lock box.

Operates up to a full hunting season for most hunters on six D-cell batteries.
[/align]

Old 02-19-2006, 09:16 PM

Default RE: Recon Talon Extreme Infared Trail Camera Game Camera

Daytime photo