Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 CED Millennium Chronograph >

CED Millennium Chronograph

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

CED Millennium Chronograph

Old 11-14-2005, 08:42 AM

Default CED Millennium Chronograph

I have one of the following for sale:

CED Millennium Chronograph & Accessories

Features:
[ul][*]The Largest LCD Display in the Industry[*]Custom Key Pad With Easy-To-Read Format[*]High, Low, and Average Velocity[*]Extreme Spread, Standard Deviation[*]9-Volt Battery Operation, Low Batt. Warning[*]Large String and Shot Capacity[*]Permanent Memory Back Up[*]Voice Chip Technology[*]Infrared Printer Interface, PC Interface[*]PC Software Included[*]Power Factor Computation[/ul]
[ul][/ul][/b]

The CED Millennium Chronograph comes with Sensors, screens,Two and Four-foot mounting bracket, Nylon Carrying Case, Infrared Chronograph Upgrade Kit. I have over $370.00 invested and no longer reload so I have no use for it. I would like $300.00 for it but would consider reasonable offers. It has only been used a couple of times and comes with all the papers and original box.Post reply or PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.[/align]

To read more click link:
http://www.cedhk.com/show.php/Object29