Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Anyone wear the Raven Wear clothing? >

Anyone wear the Raven Wear clothing?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Anyone wear the Raven Wear clothing?

Old 03-31-2005, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default Anyone wear the Raven Wear clothing?

What is it like as far as warmth, durability, compared to 4 in 1 from other experiences? A lot to spend need more info!
Old 04-02-2005, 01:41 PM

Default RE: Anyone wear the Raven Wear clothing?

I bought pants and jacket from Raven Wear this past summer.I ordered them unlined because I figured I would layer under them.The stuff is extremely well made,rugged and for a fleece garment very water resistant.They are also very quiet.
I am pleased with them! The biggest challenge is fit,you have to give them your measurements and they create the clothes for you.It would be so much better if you were able to try them on prior to purchasing.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone wear the Raven Wear clothing?

I borrowed a Raven wear suit from a friend, and it was amazing. He has the bowhunter insulated, windproof bibs, vest and coat. It is very quiet, and unbelievably warm. In fact I could not walk in this suit without completely overheating, and this was in Alberta. Simply the warmest suit I have ever worn, and the quality of the garment is excellent. As stated earlier they are tailor made to your measurements. If I was hunting Canada or extreme temps somewhere there is no question what I would wear.