Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Q's on trail cams

Old 12-27-2004, 07:55 PM

Default Q's on trail cams

Are there ny cams that will monitor a trail with a timer that is independant of the camera. I guess what i am looking for is something that i can set up and when i can get off of work go out and check to see if the trail is being used during the day. I seem to have a habbit of choosing the night trail. Unless I am not reading the box right, all the ones I have seen put the time/date on the pic. i want to be able to check the time/date right there in the field and hunt it. I have a very limited time away from work in the fall with harvest. Has anyone else done this and does it work. When I read magazines they usually say not to hunt right over the cam.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:00 PM

Default RE: Q's on trail cams

Non-Typical Deer Cam Expander
Provides additional DEERCAM capabilities, including: trail monitoring (record non-photo events), electronic branding (record name and phone number for theft recovery), password protection (DEERCAM will not operate without password), sequential photos (multiple photos per triggering), historical information (lifetime record of photos and events), hourly time-of-operation control and additional delays between 5 sec. and 1 hr.

$44.95

Plus The Cam Thats 200.00$
I Think You Can Use It On The Cuddle Back..Its From Same Company But Digital.
Hope This Helps
Old 12-28-2004, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Q's on trail cams

Kerry most cameras will come with an "event counter" thats a feature that tells you how many events have been in front of your camera whether you are taking pictures or not, I know I have 2 different cameras and both have that feature.