Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Tempature displayed problem on Browning Platinum Trail Camera >

Tempature displayed problem on Browning Platinum Trail Camera

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Tempature displayed problem on Browning Platinum Trail Camera

Old 01-13-2017, 07:05 AM
Spike

Default Tempature displayed problem on Browning Platinum Trail Camera

I have 2 Browning Platinum Full HD trail cameras and on both cameras on the night time videos, I get figures displayed for the temperature of wild figures like 47,158 degrees - cameras are located on the Earth not Mercury - a rather hot night !!!

The temperatures on the videos that are taken during daytime are normal/correct.

I have an older Browning Spec Ops model and the temperatures are displayed normal/correct for both daytime and nighttime videos.

SD cards and batteries brands/models are the same on all 3 cameras.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with Browning trail cameras ?

Thanks.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

It may be because it is damp at night moisture is getting into your cameras and affecting the thermometer. Does it happen in the daytime when it rains? Perhaps when the camera kicks in to IR it affects the thermometer.