Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

2 man ladder stand

Old 01-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Fork Horn

My daughter has the one from Dicks. Its fine, but you better be bringing an A$$ pad with you, because what you get, you might was well throw that one away. They never have good sales and the best way is to get the $20 coupons and buy then. I normally by the hangon and stick ladder and can get both for about $105 sometimes. The mesh seat on that is way more comfortable than the metal ladder stands, but you better have a harness on.
Old 01-23-2017, 04:24 PM
Fork Horn

Are those seats comfortable, they look like they are for all day sits
Old 01-28-2017, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

The seats in the Hawk Big Denali I pictured above are amazing. Only seat I have ever used which didn't have me fidgeting and thinking about climbing down within the first hour.

It might seem cliche, but I LITERALLY never want to use any other treestand after having these.
Old 06-17-2023, 08:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by BRUSE
That thing looks good that's for sure . I didn't see any at KC cabelas but I'll check again this weekend.

1. Muddy MLS2251 Stronghold 2.5 XTL 18′ Ladder Tree Stand