Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

My way of buying...

Old 10-01-2015, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default My way of buying...

fishing and hunting gear is to buy it for cash or paid off the bill within weeks.
Treated it as a hobby; not a necessity.
Bought a lot less stuff, when paying cash over the years.
Seem to appreciate more, the gear I bought.
And the products I found at a discount, I treated them as heirlooms and kept them a lot longer.
A parka, a rifle, a fishing rod, an insulated pair of boots, military surplus boots, a tree stand, two sweaters. Kept them, treated them as irreplaceable, and avoided having to replace them.

And though it you become an expert on inflation. You avoid telling people what the heirloom cost. Besides, its inflation newbies never saw.

Last edited by Valentine; 10-01-2015 at 06:41 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

I never buy hunting gear on credit, I use a credit card to order on line but it is paid when the bill comes.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Banned

Hunting is fun. I also love hunting at the weekend with a friend. If this is your hobby, you can buy one rifle with scope. You can read tips of hunting on blog http://ar15scopecenter.com/top-best-...unter-shooter/. I often visit here to read more information about hunting.
Good luck to you!!!
Old 10-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure the point of this post? Be fiscally responsible I guess which goes without saying.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:18 AM
Fork Horn

I only buy quality products and I take care of them.
My philosophy is to buy once, and cry once.

I will take advantage of other folks purchasing whims for pennies on the dollar every chance I get too.