Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Another buck down with the Talk The Walk Call >

Another buck down with the Talk The Walk Call

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Another buck down with the Talk The Walk Call

Old 02-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Spike

Default Another buck down with the Talk The Walk Call

To: Valentine Wtorkiewicz <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: Talk the walk deer call.

Valentine

I was impressed with the Complete Deer Calling System call when I first saw your video online last spring, so I figured hey, for $15 I'd take my shot at learning to "talk the walk." Ordering was easy and straightforward, payment was done through Paypal, and I received the call promptly a few days later. At first when trying it at home, I thought it might be a bit gimmicky, but decided I'd give it a try in the deer woods come fall. Once I was out in the woods, I was sold on the idea that this call could effectively mimic the sound of a deer's footfalls. On the morning of November 2nd, I put it to work. It was a rather calm and dry day, and the local deer activity was really picking up. I figured it to be a perfect morning for calling, and I was in a stand location where I've had success rattling and calling before. At about 8 am I rattled a bit, working the CDCS under my arm for added reality (I was 20 feet up). I let out a nice challenge grunt sequence complete with a snort wheeze and waited. Within a minute or so I spied a buck sneaking in at about 100 yards off, on top of the hill overlooking my oak flat. A small grunt and a couple quick squeezes of the CDCS and he was on his way, head down and ears pinned. I arrowed him at 12 yards and he didn't go 20 more before falling. He never ran, just walked off, all the while looking for the sparring bucks that brought him in. Honestly, it played out like a hunting show, I just wish I had my camera with me. And while the CDCS wasn't the sole factor in this harvest, it certainly added to it.

You've got a great product man, good luck... I hope every hunter gets one of these (well, then again, maybe I don't!) For more testimonials and pictures go to www.thecompletedeercallingsystem.com