Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

tree lounge tree stand

Old 10-22-2007, 05:41 PM

Default tree lounge tree stand

just wondering if anybody else uses a tree lounge. i have one and have had a lot of success with it. i would say its definantly comfortable and safe to use. the down fall is that its heavy to carry. its also makes noise while carrying it if its not strapped together tight. anybody else have an opinion?
Old 10-24-2007, 01:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: tree lounge tree stand

love mine as well but i did buy another stand as a secondary stand. i did not buy another TL for the same reasons you mentioned (heavy and loud), i bought a Summit Goliath SS. the Summit is as comfortable as my TL, lighter than the TL and quieter than the TL. the only thing the TL has over the Summit is safety. in a TL there is no way you can fall out once you are seated unless you try to...in the Summit you have more of a chance of falling out if you doze off and are not using a safety harness.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

good to have several types for different situations. i have 2 tree lounges. when i have a long walk to my spot i use the wheel kit. it also brigs deer out of the woods nicely. it just takes a little extra time and energy to set things up. well worth it.
Old 10-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've had a Treelounge for years! To me there is none more comfortable or safer for gun hunting. I don't care too much for the bow attachment! It is a little small and you stick out too for away from the tree!
Old 10-28-2007, 10:03 PM

ORIGINAL: liquidorange

good to have several types for different situations. i have 2 tree lounges. when i have a long walk to my spot i use the wheel kit. it also brigs deer out of the woods nicely. it just takes a little extra time and energy to set things up. well worth it.
the wheel kit is a good idea, i'll have to try that for the long walks. Im also thinking about gettin a ground lounge for the times i dont want to get up in a tree. I didnt mention this earlier but i also feel completely safe when im in this stand. I would highly recommend for everybody
Old 11-25-2007, 01:03 PM

I have two tree lounges and love em. They are really comfortable which is very important to me when sitting for hours up in a tree.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

The last couple of years I have hunted from a box stand. I went back to my Treelounge this year and I have seen more deer at closer ranges than with the box stand! My season is over, so all I can do is plan ahead for next year. I will definately use my Treelounge more! The only time I did not use the Treelounge this year was in the rain. I am going to try to find the material to make some type of cover for hunting in the rain. If I can't make a blind, I might look at a cheap ground blind that I might be able to hang in a tree for use with the Treelounge.
Treelounge used to sell a blind for the Treelounge, called the Sniper Shack, but it has been discontinued. Has anyone here used the Sniper Shack or a home-made version? Any ideas will be appreciated!
Old 11-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Dominant Buck

I have had the Old Style for 15+ yrs. I don't really use the Bow Attachment cause I don't feel safe on it!

Old 11-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Fork Horn

Big , loud, heavy and a bear to get on a tree...............

Sold mine and got a Summit Goliath with no regrets
Old 11-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Woodrow88

Big , loud, heavy and a bear to get on a tree...............

Sold mine and got a Summit Goliath with no regrets
That's youropinion!......I'm 68 and have no problems with them and have been doing it for 15+yrs.

Quick Reply: tree lounge tree stand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.