Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Beagles pups for sale >

Beagles pups for sale

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Beagles pups for sale

Old 01-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Spike

Default Beagles pups for sale

I have 5 beagle puppies out of a litter of 7, 6 weeks old, Friday January 07. Sire is liver and white with tan edging. Dam is lemon and white. Grandsire is papered champion. Two different Grand-dams making my dogs half siblings. Parents are from Ringer's litter last year (said free to contact him for verification). Weaned, first set of shots, clean bill of health (vet check and shots on the 7th). Asking $150.000 for the females, and $140.00 for the males.
Original litter of 7 were 4 female, 3 male. Looks like colors are 3 liver, 4 lemon, appears a lemon will turn out liver.
Sire is all heart and doesn't know the word quit. Great bunny dog and pet. Female hasn't run yet because of pups, but definitely a lover.
Will be willing to hold until 8 weeks old.
Willing to travel within reason of St. Louis area, say 75 miles. Anything beyond will be gas money. My truck averages 25 mpg on cruise control over interstatesome.
Operation Eldorado, U.S.Navy 1986

Last edited by miuwcm3; 01-12-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Spike

Any offers
Old 01-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Spike

All spoken for