Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System >

For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System

Old 03-20-2014, 04:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System

I have for sale a Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog system. The system is in excellent condition and was reconditioned by Collar Clinic. It has tone and 5 stimulation levels for each collar with separate transmitter buttons for each collar. It comes complete with transmitter, 1 red and 1 green collar, long and short contact points, wrench, spare (new) collar battery, spare covers, 2 chargers, and hard plastic case. System is in perfect working condition and has 1 mile range. The ONLY reason I am selling this system is because I added a third dog and needed a 3-dog system, and this system is not expandable. I needed to cut the collars down a little to fit my beagles, but other than that the system is perfect. Price is $250. Please reply to this ad if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails For Sale: Tritronics Classic 70XLS 2-dog System-008.jpg  
Old 04-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

Sold today.