Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
Titled Pointing YLF out of FC AFC Downtown Dusty Brown >

Titled Pointing YLF out of FC AFC Downtown Dusty Brown

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Titled Pointing YLF out of FC AFC Downtown Dusty Brown

Old 09-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Spike

Default Titled Pointing YLF out of FC AFC Downtown Dusty Brown

Titled Yellow female out of FC AFC MH Downtown Dusty Brown x JH CPR female out of Raider, littermate to Nafc Fc Zinger and FC AFC Bubba. DOB 4-12-07

OFA Good LR-185623G33F-NOPI
Current Cerf LR-53331n/2010-34
AKC SR42573901
Goldy has her Certified Pointing Retriever title. She has been one of our top guide dogs at our pheasant and waterfowl guide service and is an absolute fantastic upland and water dog. Her point is intense and retrieving desire is superb. No hang ups an absolute great dog. Goldy cycles and has had one litter of pups. She is a full sister to GMPR and MH. $3000 negotiable to the right home.
605-946-5988 or 605-680-0588 Scott Olson

Last edited by Red Label; 09-18-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: left out price
Old 09-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Spike

If I wasn't still reeling from the expenses of moving back up here to Montana, I would jump on that. We have a small ranch along the Yellowstone, and the bird hunting for upland birds here, combined with the outstnading waterfowl would be a great mix! Oh well, one day I will get another for sure.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:16 AM
Spike

Thanks Whiz, She is truely a great dog.