Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Texas hog ranches

Old 05-26-2017, 08:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Texas hog ranches

So where does everyone recommend to go?

My wife wants to shoots pigs in Texas in exchange for me to go hunt everywhere that I go.

Looking for a 2-3 day trip with a nice place to stay, semi-guided is fine. We don't need someone holding our hand all day.

Somewhere semi close to a major airport would be preferred also.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Spike

I would love to accommodate you and your wife. we have big hogs and great accommodations. check out my website www.huntallout.com and give me a call
Old 11-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see Shiloh Ranch, Ada, Oklahoma has a deal of $550, 2 hogs any size right now. I've bowhunted there several times & always a great hunt. Clean lodging, cooking facilities, stands (Ground & tree) and feeders. Matt & Cheryl are great hosts. Worth the look or contacting them. I've been to several places in Tx + Ok. & I've had the best daytime hunting at Shiloh of any. Some Shiloh pics & hogs.
Attached Thumbnails Texas hog ranches-hunthogsaaaa.jpg   Texas hog ranches-hunt60.jpg   Texas hog ranches-hunt106.jpg   Texas hog ranches-hunt85.jpg   Texas hog ranches-ww2.jpg  

Old 11-17-2017, 09:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks guys...getting a divorce instead.

Maybe I'll bring the next woman with me.
Old 01-28-2018, 02:56 PM
Spike

good advice,thanks