Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

A "not how to" Hog hunt.

Old 02-11-2016, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default A "not how to" Hog hunt.

I found myself cheering for the Hog.

https://www.facebook.com/lovac.info/...92297/?fref=nf
Old 04-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Geesch! How many hits did that big boar take? From the size of it, compared to the guy he chased, the shooters were way under gunned. And bad shoots too.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Some of the poorest shooting I have ever seen. Those clowns should have their hunting privileges revoked until they learn to shoot. Joe A, most of the shots were misses, some of them big misses.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I put my headphones on a turned the volume up. Heard 5 hits on that hog (not including the 2 or 3 handgun hits that I couldn't hear) and most of them had that hollow sound of gut hits. Saw/heard 2 resounding solid shots on that hog. Sounded like 2 different shooters + the guy with the handgun that was surely in need of a fresh pair of drawers Some pretty sad shooting to say the least considering the very slow speed that hog was moving at. Not to mention the EXTREMELY unsafe practice of shooting towards the same quadrant as whoever the "pistoleer" was.
Old 04-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Spike

thanks for the good read, going to test some stuff myself!