Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Nice Sow Harvested

Old 06-29-2015, 12:55 AM
Typical Buck

Default Nice Sow Harvested

Went to my hunt club with my brother to try and thin down hogs to get more deer activity going. The sounder came the night before at 715pm. At 640pm we saw them about 60 yards away. Some were rooting up the ground and others were rubbing trees. 10 minutes later they came to feeder. We tried shooting at the same time. He shot a split second earlier and the recoil from the gun rest threw my shot off and I missed my multi colored hog I want so badly lol. He got this sow, she went around 150lbs. One note though. The 110 TSX bullet he used went right behind ear and we actually found it in the leg (front shoulder). I don't have a picture of the bullet but it looked 100% weight retention and mushroomed perfect. One shoulder was done and blood was draining. Not sure what he hit but it was pretty interesting.
Attached Thumbnails Nice Sow Harvested-2015-06-29-04.37.34.jpg   Nice Sow Harvested-part_1435568008635.jpg  
Old 06-29-2015, 06:24 AM
Fork Horn

Wow! That looks like fun! Good job!
Old 06-30-2015, 01:19 AM
Typical Buck

Is always fun getting in the woods no matter what happens as you know. Hopefully I'll get a camera before deer season, or figure a way to sneak up a set up for the gopro.