Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

hog hunting

Old 11-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Spike

Default hog hunting

i am in Va. and lookin to go on a hog hunt but dont want to drive a long way. lookin for somethin within 2 or 3 hundread miles if possible. ive heard of preserves around but dont know where to look. if anyone has any ideas please let me know

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android
Old 09-18-2014, 09:09 PM
Spike

There is a place IN Virginia called Rose Hill near Culpepper.

They hunt free ranging wild hogs at night with night vision that they loan you.

Rmocarsky
Old 09-19-2014, 06:09 PM
Spike

Season there is from jan to sept we are headed to south Carolina next week on a hog hunt free range also
Old 09-20-2014, 05:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

They do an annual hog hunt in Dismal Swamp. I've never done it but have heard about it. You didn't say where in VA you're located. I used to hunt Cavalier WMA down along the NC line and I saw a fair amount of hog sign there. They don't want them there and ask for hunters to shoot every one they see. The cross in from NC. I think of someone was serious about getting one there it wouldn't be too difficult but I was more interested in deer and bear when I hunted it.