Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

THE REV.!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-01-2007, 07:01 PM

Default THE REV.!!!!!!!!!

rev. i pm you looking for advice on posting here because you have been here along time. why no response? if you don;t know the answers you could at least point me in the right direction.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: THE REV.!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: kurdog

rev. i pm you looking for advice on posting here because you have been here along time. why no response? if you don;t know the answers you could at least point me in the right direction.

I'm sorry dog. I haven't had any pm's from you. I always answer them. Look at the Burleson boys post and you can see Texasjorneyman told me my mail box was full. Sorry, what can I help you with.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:06 PM

if someone is looking for a hog hunt ,may i give them my number or web site. not sure who to talk to. i am new to this site and do not want to cross line.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

if someone is looking for a hog hunt ,may i give them my number or web site. not sure who to talk to. i am new to this site and do not want to cross line.

Seriously after today, I don't care what you all do. I am tired of fighting. I just know we have classified section for those who sell things I sell my knives there. If someone asks, I don't suppose anyone here would have a problem.. I not going to say squat anymore......
Old 02-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Kurdog, we are suppose to do it in the Classified Section.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:58 PM

rev... sorry, saw you had alot of stars, just looking for info. ever get down around durant ,oklahoma your welcome to come hunt with us... ANYTIME
Old 02-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

rev... sorry, saw you had alot of stars, just looking for info. ever get down around durant ,oklahoma your welcome to come hunt with us... ANYTIME
I believe you have invited me before, and I appreciate that very much. I do have lots of kin in Ok.. Sister in law in Blanchard. Mother in law in Gore. and another sister in law fixing to move back to Tulsa.. I may take you up on that.
Why don't you put your site under your signature. Where you say, " No hog to big for our dogs". No one can say anything about that.. I have my website on the bottom too.
Thanks
Bob <><
Old 02-02-2007, 10:44 PM

I have a question! If your name has a lot of stars and says addicted to hunting how can that be when yall are always on here?

Old 02-03-2007, 04:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I honestly dont know why you guys are asking "The Rev" questions

He never has any answers

Well ones that make sense anyway
Old 02-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

I honestly dont know why you guys are asking "The Rev" questions

He never has any answers

Well ones that make sense anyway

Watch it!!!!!, remember we're going hunting together, you might all the sudden you might look like a pig..( Here PIggy Piggy Piggy)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.