Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
SuperHunt54 (cross posted) >

SuperHunt54 (cross posted)

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

SuperHunt54 (cross posted)

Old 03-26-2017, 11:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default SuperHunt54 (cross posted)

Guys I received an email today from Lynn's son. Lynn has suffered a major stroke on Thursday night and is in very bad shape. He asked that I let you guys know because he had no way of logging in to this site.
I told him I would let you all know and that I would pray for his recovery and for the family's comfort in this situation. I ask you to please do the same. Thanks.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

My prayers are with Lynn & his family, for a complete and speedy recovery !!!
Old 03-26-2017, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dang that's not good to hear! I've really liked reading his posts, lots of good info!

He'll be back posting soon!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2017, 02:07 AM
Dominant Buck

So sorry to hear that. He certainly has a ton of gun related knowledge and is always eager to share. Best thoughts and prayers going his way.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

I got another email and it appears it is even worse that I thought. I'm not quite sure but he may be on life support and because of his living will he may have the plug pulled in a couple days. I also found out that Lynn isn't a religious man so my prayers have been altered that he finds the Lord before his passing which may be soon.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:22 AM
Super Moderator

The man was an encyclopedia of knowledge. And I know a good friend to several on the forum. Prayers for him, the family, and the doctors working on him. Keep us updated if you would Clem.
-Jake
Old 03-27-2017, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Thoughts and prayers are on the way.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a person skilled at expressing my affections verbally (or in type), so some might be surprised to find me without words at a time like this, but I'll say my heart is heavy to hear this news, and my family is praying for Superhunt54/Lynn and his family. God's plan can't be known by man, but I'm comforted in knowing Lynn is a type of person who lives a principled and moral life, so any outcome forward, he'll be well taken care of. My wife, son, and I will keep him and his family in our hearts, minds, and prayers.

Please let us know if you hear anything more from his family.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

We will keep him and his family in our prayers and our hearts go out to them, God bless
Old 03-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

I'm also very sad to hear this. He always had some interesting insights to add to the various conversations here. I did enjoy reading his posts, even if I didn't agree with all of them. We did, on occasion, butt heads over a few topics. However, I learned pretty quickly that we agreed on far more than we disagreed on. He will be missed here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.